- Is your business in crisis?
- Do you feel things are spiralling out of control?
- Is the ATO chasing you for unpaid taxes, GST or PAYGW?
- Are you facing unexpected liabilities or legal action, and don’t know where to turn?
- Are you being kept awake at night, worrying about your business’ future?
A key strength of our people is negotiation – with statutory authorities, parties to a dispute, lawyers, banks, creditors and debtors. As a result, Control Your Business specialises in helping businesses that are in crisis. This includes poor business practices, tax debt, unexpected liabilities, legal action or because their previous accountants or solicitors have not done their jobs as thoroughly
We can assist with:
We have helped prevent many businesses from being forced into liquidation. We have done this by negotiating with the ATO, ASIC and Lawyers to solve immediate statutory and payment problems, resolving commercial disputes, addressing operational inefficiencies and improving systems, processes, controls and cash flow.
The focus will be on your recovery once control has been restored. Equally, we aim to bring this about as quickly as possible.
|Recently Graeme Beveridge undertook an assignment to resolve a long-standing construction company failure where the 3 directors and their wives were declared Bankrupt in 2012 with personal guarantees of approx. $9.5 mill. Graeme was able to negotiate settlements with all the creditors for a fraction of the amounts owing and worked with the Bankruptcy Trustee with the ultimate result that all Bankruptcies were annulled, and the 3 families retained their homes and were able to move forward with their lives.|
Addressing the problems sooner rather than later will give the business a greater chance of survival. However, the longer you leave it the harder it gets!
Steps to Recovery
1. Firstly, an initial FREE meeting will take place to review your situation
2. Secondly, we will conduct a business review that will identify risks and problems
3. Thirdly, we develop an Immediate Strategy and Action Plan to resolve the risks and problems
4. Implement the Action Plan in conjunction with you and your staff
5. Finally, maintaining regular reviews and discussions to ensure that the problems have been solved and the business is operating successfully