Firstly, do you need legal support?
- Are you involved in legal disputes at the moment? Likewise, there might be issues on the horizon that could turn nasty?
- Do you have access to top class legal advisors?
- Are you confident your legal advisors are acting in your best interests? And not just dragging your matter out at your cost to make themselves look good?
- Do you need access to forensic accounting reports to support your legal case?
- Moreover, are you looking for alternative dispute resolution methods that will keep your dispute out of court?
Graeme Beveridge is not a lawyer. However, he brings over 40 years’ experience of involvement with legal issues. Also he always deals with qualified legal practitioners for all matters requiring a qualified lawyer.
In fact, we understand how physically and emotionally draining protracted litigation is and we are not afraid to challenge your legal team to ensure they are working in your best interests!
|“I consider that Graeme’s strength lies in the context of management of disputes, and dispute resolution generally. In addition, Graeme excels as a relationship coordinator for his clients with other advisors in the dispute resolution process to secure an efficient and expedient outcome for his clients.”
Denis Barlin – Barrister 13 Wentworth Selborne Chambers, 174-180 Phillip Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Control Your Business has a proven success record in providing legal support to you and your lawyer in the following areas:
After all, we know what to ask and we know where to look!
|“Graeme Beveridge is a rare and unique negotiator and problem solver. I have also observed him successfully negotiate with his client’s opponents, the Australian Taxation Office and other lawyers in resolving complex business and taxation issues. Furthermore, Graeme has a passion for dispute resolution and in structuring client’s affairs to achieve long term growth and success.”
Rachel Clarke – Partner – Hogan Geikie Poole Lawyers – Penrith