Your Business Advisor in Wollongong
You have your business all set up, but maybe it’s not doing as well as you hoped. If so, it could be time to call in a business advisor in Wollongong. At Control Your Business, our clients know that they’ll get the excellent business advice and business counselling opportunities they need. This will give them the tools they need to streamline their processes and give their business a boost.
What Prompted You to Start Your Business?
Starting a business is a huge leap of faith, and our Wollongong small business advisors need to know what prompted you to take that leap. This will help us get a good understanding of what drives you, and we can tailor a business plan based on what we find. Common reasons received from clients include:
- I had a brilliant idea thought would turn a profit.
- My family started the business generations ago and I was expected to take over.
- I didn’t want to spend the rest of my life working for someone else.
- My old job didn’t pay enough for the work and effort I put in.
- I thought owing my business would give me more time to spend with my family.
- I dreamed of exiting my business for a comfortable retirement.
However, maybe you lost sight of these reasons along the way, and your business now controls you instead of you controlling it. Our Wollongong business counsellors will put the control back where it belongs — in your hands. For business advice Wollong, get in touch today.
Take Another Leap of Faith with a Business Review
You’ve already taken a leap of faith to start your business, and now it’s time to take another to kickstart your business. A business review will help us understand your business’ performance, structure, operational effectiveness, profitability, system health, processes, management practices and statutory compliance status. Our Wollongong business financial advisors may ask you the following:
- Do you have the correct staff?
- Have you considered your succession planning?
- Do you have an exit strategy in place?
- Is your business in serious financial trouble?
- Is your business struggling with inadequate systems and controls?
- Do you have an optimal tax position?
- How is your asset protection?
- Do you have the appropriate structure in place?
Depending on your answers, our small business advisors will take this information and build a plan to breathe new life into your business.
Business Review Benefits With Our Small Business Advisors
Although there are potentially hundreds of benefits of having a business review, we’ve rounded up the most prominent. These benefits include:
- Gaining help with leadership development
- Getting substantial tax refunds by identifying and correcting errors
- Effective implementation of staff performance management tools and processes
- Expert analysis, identification and correction of errors in your accounting system
- Establishment of an exit strategy and succession plan
- Winning negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution policies
If you’re ready to take control of your business, contact our business advisors in Wollongong for your free, no-obligation quote today! Give us a call at 1800 650 351.