Graeme Beveridge, owner of Control Your Business, had over 30 years’ experience as a Chartered Accountant. During those years Graeme encountered many businesses and owners facing unique challenges, far beyond the scope of a traditional Chartered Accountancy practice.
In 2004, Graeme established Control Your Business to go beyond just providing traditional accounting and taxation services. We provide quality support in managing and growing businesses, dealing with the unique aspects of families in business (including “family disputes”), insolvency and liquidation issues, dispute resolution, business valuation, litigation support, tax problems and much much more.
Control Your Business has developed a niche range of services which include:
- accounting and taxation services
- family business
- involvement in numerous legal cases covering commercial, family law, family provisions, ATO litigation
- negotiating the remission of ATO penalties and interest
- assisting lawyers and barristers both in preparation and running of complex court proceedings
- undertaking mediation and negotiation of disputes often bypassing solicitors on both sides who seemed more interested in winning the battle rather than acting in the best interest of their client(s)
- preparing expert witness reports
- pre-insolvency work with a proven track record of companies avoiding liquidation
- advising in bankruptcy matters including assisting in the annulment of bankruptcy where possible
- acting as a trusted advisor for clients in the context of succession and estate planning
- advising on the sale and purchase of businesses acting for both buyers and sellers (not at the same time)
- extensive network of lenders and finance brokers with considerable experience in obtaining finance in very difficult situations
- we work with you to provide business continuity, turnaround and growth to improve business valuation and performance for when the time comes for sale or succession.
CYB services clients from four locations, Sydney CBD, Parramatta, Penrith & Wollongong. We are not restricted to these locations and will gladly travel beyond and interstate if you feel that we have a solution for your needs.
We believe that in order to help you with your business we need to know what you do and we can’t really achieve that from behind a desk at our office. We will come to you as required.
For your convenience:
- We are available weekends if required (by appointment);
- We are available at any reasonable time of the day or evening to assist. Our office does not necessarily open at 9:00am and close at 5:00pm;
- Where we need to call in additional specialist resources we do.
We recognise that in today’s volatile and complex world it is essential to not only embrace technology but also to reach out for specialist advice where appropriate. Control Your Business has associations with major Accounting, Tax and Legal specialists. We are not afraid to reach out for help when required.
We are dedicated to your success.